Sunday, February 7, 2010

Introduction to adeneducation

Hello,

This is my initial attempt to start my own blog. Friends, students and visitors are welcomed to give suggestions and ideas to improve this site.

This blog is meant as a platform for academic and educational discussion. NOTHING ELSE should tarnish the main purpose of this blog.

In general, this site may cover discussions pertaining to the teaching and learning of English. Specifically, it will provide input, reading texts and other materials of the subjects I am currently teaching.

From time to time, I may post my personal reflections and opinions from the point of view as an educator. All are welcomed to respond to these views.

Best wishes and happy blogging!

adnan

4 comments:

  1. salam, sir.
    welcome to blogging world.

    feel free to visit mine:
    thorempire.blogspot.com

    regards,
    hazwan harm-done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, it's quite late but still wanted to say welcome to blogging world too...

    Feel free to give me free food anytime, haha...

    - pokwe

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam...
    welcome too...

    feel free to take me to KFC or McD...

    regards,
    pokwe

    ReplyDelete